hey back again
dun ask me y i post so many tyms a day
i realli dunno
i feel lyk crying
my heart veri veri pain
u ask me forget him ah??
i dun think it's quite possible
although i can try
but i cant la
hais
think about it la
it's difficult ok
thinking bout him makes my heart break
not into two but a million pieces
he has a gurl alreadi
maybe ur rite
he's happi with her
and if i realli lurve him
i should try to make him happi rite
hais i'll think bout it
but for e moment i realli still lurve him alot alot
u ask me find another stead so can forget him
but i dun think it's fair to e guy cos i will still think of him
i now veri e confused le
i feel lyk crying but im trying to hold my tears back
maybe i realli realli shouldnt have lyked him ='(
it hurts so much now
i have no mood to do anythin
and i dun dare to ask him if we ever have a chance again
but i noe tat if we ever do...
i'll never give him up again
not ever...
and if we dun
im prepared...i hope
and i will wish him and her good luck together
and den maybe i will disappear from his world and he will disapper from mine
and we will take it tat we never knew each other
so he will be truly happi with her
y does lurve hurt so much???
y cant we be with e person we lurve so much??
we'll leave e rest to him
as i've said e decision lies with him
see uu another tym...]bye =)
n take good care
Email my heart
Forever...
It's been hours
seems like days
since you went away
and all I do is check the screen
to see if you're okay
you don't answer when I phone
guess you wanna be left alone
so I'm sending you my heart my soul
and this is what I'll say
I'm sorry
oh so sorry can't you give me one more chance
to make it all up to you
E-mail my heart
and say our love will never die (and I)
I know you're out there
and I know that you still care (I know you care)
e-mail me back and say our love will stay alive
Forever...e-mail my heart
I can see you in my mind
coming on the line
and opening this letter
that I've sent a hundred times
here's a picture of us two (us two)
I look so good on you (on you)
and can't you please forgive me
for the hurt I put you through
I'm sorry
oh so sorry can't you give me one more chance
to make it all up to you
E-mail my heart
and say our love will never die (and I)
I know you're out there
and I know that you still care (I know you care)
e-mail me back
and say our love will stay alive
Forever...e-mail my heart
I'm sorry
oh so sorry can't you give me one more chance
to make it all up to you
E-mail my heart
and say our love will never die (and I)
I know you're out there
and I know that you still care (I know you care)
e-mail me back and say our love will stay alive
Forever...e-mail my heart
Forever...e-mail my
forever...e-mail my heart
i jUs wAnna sAe sOrri]]*\__)=
will uu gIve mE anOther cHancE?]]*\__