{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
title:{}

got this from brigitte. she always has such nice stuff on her posts. *shrugs.

That poor girl, she's taking dAddy's scissors to her skin
She slits her wrists to kill all the pain that she's feeling within
She wishes she could go one day and not feel like she wants to die
Poor, poor girl...she's right infont of you but you don't see her thoughts of suicide
They run through her mind every single second of everyday
She tells her mom and dad that she feels fine and that everything's okay
When her boyfriend asks what's wrong she answers that it's nothing
But if you bothered to look in her eyes you'd know that it was something
She's sitting here suffering and their numb to what she feels
She hasn't done it yet but believe me...eventually she will
Her thoughts of being scared will just disappear and fade
She'll end up laying on the floor with nothing beside her but a note and a razorblade.
She tells dAddy that she loves him and she'll always be by his side
Her mom stands there speechless with tears welled up in her eyes
Her boyfriend kneels down and picks the note up off the floor
Everyone else left the room and behind them they closed the door
"Dear mom and dad...I'm sorry...but I just had to go.I'm sorry it had to end like this but I was tired of feeling so alone.I'm sorry to my boyfriend...I'm sorry everything I did was wrong
I'm sorry I pissed you off so much...I haven't felt your love in so long
But it's going to be all better now...you won't have to deal with me anymore
And I hope that you remember how heartbroken I was when you kissed that nasty whore
I try to talk to you and all you had to do was act like you cared
But you completely ignored me and acted like I wasn't even there
I wait for you to say I love you but I love you never comes
So I throw the phone across the room and I start to write to you that my life is finally done
You had no idea that that was the last phone call from me you would recieve
I don't think you really care, I doubt you'll even miss me.
So I'm sorry baby...but now I have to goI love you so fucking much and I wish you would've realized that a long time ago
I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry dad, that you'll never get to see me walk across that stage or see me get married.
It's not anyone's fault that they couldn't save me from this hellI love you all so much...
to my boyfriend...I still love you as well"
So the boy just sits there looking at the girl
He finally realizes that what he lost was his entire world
He thinks to himself that everything he had was gone just like that
He leaves the room and tells everyone that he'll be right back
Until they heard a gunshot and to the bathroom his parents fled
They saw he had killed himself the letter beside him read:
I don't want to live if she isn't here with meI'm sorry mom I'm sorry dad...please...forgive me

new year`s eve. gonna spend it alone AGAIN. guess it`ll always be me. just me. he`s gonna stay over at his brother`s house. how fun. sheesh.
time to change a new blogskin. but im lazy to change on. im bored. shall go to a bbq tonight den go to orchard.i think.might not go also.we shall see.

6:08 AM;

N {yours truly}

.taniayan.
.011189.
.currently 17plus.
.attached.
.dog grooming

i totallyadore
.black.
.orange.
.the sunrise.
.pups.
.lolipops.
.shopping.
.horror flicks.

i totallydetest
.flirts.
.playboys.
.liars.
.backstabbers.
.hypocrites.
.CRYING.



N {ATRIBUIR}

Please dont judge me by my face, by my religion or my race. Please dont laugh at what I wear, or how I look or do my hair. Please look a little deeper, way down deep inside. And although you may not see it, I have a lot to hide. Behind my clothes the secrets lie, behind my smile I softly cry. Please look a little deeper, and maybe you will see. The lonely little girl, that lives inside of me. Please listen carefully to her, she'll show that she is insecure. Please try to be a friend to her, and show her that you care. Please just get to know her, and maybe you will see. That if you just look deep enough, you'll find the real me.

N {my dreams}

to get married at fullerton.
for more money.
for more clothes.
for a new handphone7610.
for another new handphone.
for a new house.
to study in australia.
to get a golden retriever.
to get a husky.
to get a german shepherd.
to watch the sunrise/sunset with HIM.
to go star gazing with HIM.
to migrate.
to go horseback riding by the beach.
for her own computer.
for her own digital camera.
to rebond her hair.
for blue contacts.
for new spectacles.
to meet michael chad murray.
to meet TORRES.
to forget the past
TO DIE.

N {AMI}

`` aaron
`` alexandria
`` brigitte
`` carmen
`` charlotte
`` charmm
`` chiwen
`` de xin
`` dulcie
`` elenor
`` fang lynn
`` gabriel
`` gillian
`` heart of God church
`` hidayah
`` izzat
`` jaja
`` jason
`` jazlyn
`` jennifer
`` justin
`` jia hui
`` jian he
`` jiale
`` kai sheng
`` mee han
`` melvin
`` michelle
`` ming rong
`` nicholas how
`` one destination
`` ryan
`` sally
`` sim yee
`` siyang
`` solomon
`` valerie
`` xiu qi



N {DISCOURIR}



N {the past}

> November 2004
> December 2004
> January 2005
> February 2005
> March 2005
> April 2005
> May 2005
> June 2005
> July 2005
> August 2005
> September 2005
> October 2005
> November 2005
> December 2005
> January 2006
> February 2006
> March 2006
> April 2006
> May 2006
> June 2006
> July 2006
> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com